- Life Training Institute: Life Training Institute trains pro-life advocates to persuasively defend their views in the marketplace of ideas by clearly presenting the pro-life position in live events and through the full use of modern media including the internet, radio, television, and the publication of books and articles.
- Princeton Pro-life Academic Articles
- Canadian Centre for Bioethical Reform: Pro-life Classroom. CCBR is part of the educational arm of the pro-life movement which focuses on making the killing of pre-born human beings unthinkable.
- Women’s Health After Abortion: The Medical and Psychological Evidence: The deVeber Institute. The deVeber Institute conducts and disseminates research on topics connected to human life in its biological, social and ethical dimensions.
- The Endowment for Human Development: Prenatal Development: EDHD is a nonprofit organization dedicated to improving health science education and public health.
- Life Canada polls: LifeCanada is a national association of local and provincial educational pro-life groups across Canada in order to promote the value of human life. Commissioned polls by Environics.
- Justice Centre for Constitutional Freedoms: seeks to promote and enforce the basic human rights of Canadians as set out in the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms, the Canadian Bill of Rights, the Canadian Human Rights Act, and the United Nations Universal Declaration on Human Rights. The Justice Centre provides pro bono legal representation to Canadians facing a violation of one of their human rights or constitutional freedoms.
National Campus Life Network: formed by students and for students, NCLN equips students to build a campus culture that respects and upholds the value and equality of all human life; these students will in turn transform society, as they go on to lead in their future fields, careers, communities and families.
- Canadian Centre for Bioethical Reform: educational arm of the pro-life movement which focuses on making the killing of pre-born human beings unthinkable.
- We Need a Law: building a groundswell of support among the Canadian public for abortion legislation.
- Choice42: supports Canadian women who are dealing with unplanned pregnancy, and educates Canadians on abortion in Canada.
- Vita Institute: Notre Dame Centre for Ethics and Culture. Vita Institute participants delve into the fundamental questions surrounding life issues from an array of academic disciplines through rich and engaging instruction by a faculty of renowned experts in the relevant scholarly fields.
- Canadian Centre for Bioethical Reform: Crash Course. Learn how to reach and transform the culture on the issue of abortion, be energized by spending time with other world-changers and receive your chance to gain hands-on experience in how to do effective activism in your own community.
- Life Training Institute: LTI speakers use hard-hitting logic expressed in an engaging way to equip people to engage the culture with a robust but graciously communicated case for life.
- Online for Life: implements cutting-edge Internet and traditional marketing outreaches to connect with people about the issue of abortion.
- Live Action : a new media movement dedicated to building a culture of life and ending abortion, the greatest human rights injustice of our time.
- Alice Paul Group: is an exclusive creative strategic grassroots and social media-consulting firm that focuses on new, innovative ways to advocate for Human Rights.
- Priests for Life: working to support, inform and empower Catholic clergy to build a culture of life.
- Canadian Conference of Catholic Bishops: the national assembly of the Bishops of Canada.
- Catholic Vote: educate and inspire people of all faiths to prioritize the issues of life, faith, and family.
- Secular Pro-life: seeks to increase the inclusiveness of the overall pro-life movement by creating space for pro-life atheists, agnostics, humanists, and other secularists.
Secular Pro-Life Perspectives : Voices of secular pro-life.
Pro-Life Humanists: defenders of the marginalized, and champions of human improvement for the betterment of humanity – both collectively and individually.
Pro-life Alliance of Gays and Lesbians: raise awareness of the pro-life ethic as consistent with the LGBT struggle for human rights.
- Association for Reformed Political Action: mission is to educate, equip, and encourage Reformed Christians to political action and to bring a biblical perspective to our civil authorities.
- Evangelical Fellowship of Canada: offers trusted research and analysis to help Evangelicals think through the issues of the day.
- 4MYCanada: a group of young leaders in Canada from many Christian perspectives that have a heart to walk in unity for a greater purpose.
- Institute for Canadian Values: is a national think-tank dedicated to advancing knowledge of public policy issues from Judeo-Christian intellectual and moral perspectives, as well as building awareness of how such perspectives contribute to a modern, free, and democratic society.
- Christian Medical and Dental Association: exists to glorify God by motivating, educating and equipping Christian healthcare professionals and students.
- Anglicans for Life Canada: seeks to rouse Anglicans to actively support a culture of life and oppose the culture of death.
- Cardus: is a think tank dedicated to the renewal of North American social architecture. We conduct independent and original research, produce several publications, and regularly stage events with Senior Fellows and interested constituents across Canada and the U.S.
- Be’ad Chaim: an Israeli non-profit organization dedicated to the protection of mothers and unborn children.
- EFRAT: provides thousands of women with accurate information enabling them to make an educated choice.